• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Now a couple MC-E's /SSC P7 Drop in for any P60 style SF product (Part 1)

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Part 2 is located (here)

Multi-level boards are in stock as are reflectors, so I will be making up all P7 & MC-E on the interest list.

These are D26 style or P60 style modules offering P7 & Warm & Cool White MC-E leds. Prices are below and posted @ interest list which is at Post #172

We also have a few UV modules PM for info.

I have some R2 and K2 TFFC for sale see below.

I have made a couple of Cree 7090 XL Ultra Violet modules for members that have requested them. These are over driven slightly at 1.2 amps with multi. levels. These are very bright and one must be careful of your vision.
Please PM me if anyone is interested in one of these. These are not as cheap as the ones on Ebay but they are driven harder with multi levels and don't take three weeks to get to you.

Picture of emitter & next one is the DD board
emittersmall.jpg
Driversmalljpg.jpg

Finished top of the module and wall shot.
Finishedtopsmall.jpg
Wallshotsmall.jpg

• This is a Direct Drive with 5 levels, High, Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS.
  • SSC P7 driven @ full Power (DSWOK 800 to 900 lm)
  • P60 style drop in with light to medium orange peel reflector Emitter is perfectly centered.
  • Fits any P60 compatible SF products, SF clones are unknown.
  • runs on one rcr123, 16340, 14500, 18650, two cr 123 and I actually put two 16340 in and it was real bright but did not burn out or even turn blue but I did not leave it on long either.
  • Voltage is 3.5 to 6 volts.
  • Small doughnut but very very little.
The module ends up being pretty much a standard length, it had a large doughnut hole until I backed the emitter out of the reflector possibly one turn on the threads, it is now almost unnoticable. It is held in place by the spring and a drop of AA. I have used it on high for about 10 to 15 minutes while taking the dogs out and it gets warm but not uncomfortably so although I am sure extended run times on high would produce hot surfaces.
The different levels are changed readily by a regular SF twisty switch.
I measured the amps @ 6 volts and they jumped between 2.95 & 3 amps depending on how well I held the contact.

P7 P60 Compatible Drop ins 6700k Neutral White

5 level, 3 level and one level boards are now available.

Price is $65 dollars shipped Conus Int. quoted

MC-E Warm White (4000K) P60 Compatiple Drop In
These Leds have CRI of between 75 & 80

Price is $75 dollars shipped Conus Int. quoted.

5 level , 3 level & 1 level dimming all are now available.

CREE UV Drop In Modules
These are Cree XL 7090 high power UV modules. At this time I only have one level drop ins.
I have plenty of these again
THESE WILL CURE NORLAND 61

All R2, K2TFFC and UV modules can be run on 2X 16340 batteries.

Please PM me for PP addy. CC is 4%

Please put CPF name in paypal notes

While I am waiting on some 5 level boards for the P7 & MC-E's I have built up a couple of warm white R2 , I have a couple of 0JE6 and a couple of new warm bins that are 009E5CT these are 4000k bins

I also have a couple cool white they are 00C01CT they are bright and very cool 10,000K.

These are built with MOP reflectors and I am overdriving them with 1.4 amp boards. They are one level. These boards will accommodate 2x16340 or 2xrcr123, and will actually run on 3 X cr123 with 9 volts being top voltage.

I almost forgot, I have two K2TFFC pushed @1.4 amps also, they are neutral to cool white.

The price on the R2 & K2TFFC are $30 Conus International Quoted.

R2 Warm bins
1. Available
2. Available
R2 Cool White
1. Available
2. Available
K2 TFFC
1. Available
2. Available

Last edited:

Hawkeye5

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS/ SSC P7 Drop in for any P60 style SF product

I'll take it.

I'm building a 18650 6P and was waiting for the Malkoff 30 to be restocked, but your P7 will will out perform the Malkoff, if for a shorter length of time.

Plus I know you are available for any technical assistance.:thumbsup:

I have your paypal, but just to be safe why don't you pm me anyway.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is yours Hawkeye.

I have a couple more if anyone is interested.

Dave

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi bigchelis

I have one reserved for you thanks Jose. PM sent.

Dave

I still have one more built and one I can build up if wanted.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hawkeye5 and Bigchelis your P7 drop in modules are in the mail.

Thanks

Dave

Pontiaker

Enlightened

If there is one P7 left for $65 I'll take it.
Thanks
Matt

Pontiaker

Enlightened

Thanks Dave! I just got the Paypal off to you.
Thanks!
Matt

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi JeffT

I am going to make some more, I have parts on order and I will post here, for now I am going to say they are out but I will keep you in mind.

I will look around I may have parts for one more but I am not sure.

Thanks

Dave

donn_

Flashaholic

How about a D36-sized drop-in which can be used in an M3 head? Either the P7 or an MC-E would be nice.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

How about a D36-sized drop-in which can be used in an M3 head? Either the P7 or an MC-E would be nice.

I am trying to put my hands on some 36MM reflectors with bases right now Donn, they were on back order but I am trying another place also.

Cheers

Dave

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
Re: Temporarily OUT /SSC P7 Drop in for any P60 style SF product

I would love a C-series drop-in if more become available (these will go in a Z as well, right?)

Thanks, Rg

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Hawkeye5

For a minute there I thought there was a WOOT OFF under way. Wooters know what I mean.

I am glad you like they ended up with a fair beam for a drop in.

GryphonQ I will have more parts in a couple of days, in the mean time I will dig through a couple of organizers :whistle: and see what I can find.

Dave

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got one of his drop-ins and it is just amazing. I ran it for about 30 minutes in a Surefire 6P with two rechargeable 3v batteries. 3.4 to 3.5 fully charged, and it works great. It does get warm. The memory mode is a big plus too.

I pulled back the LED from the reflector 1 half turn and the center ring almost disapeared. It is almost 100% perfect. This is a must own drop-in. In a single cell AW IMR 16340 the lower amp draw helps and I got 25 minutes of runtime before it started to dim. I stopped at 30 minutes.

Now I need more 18650 hosts.:crackup:

Thank you,
bigchelis

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got one of his drop-ins and it is just amazing. I ran it for about 30 minutes in a Surefire 6P with two rechargeable 3v batteries. 3.4 to 3.5 fully charged, and it works great. It does get warm. The memory mode is a big plus too.

I pulled back the LED from the reflector 1 half turn and the center ring almost disapeared. It is almost 100% perfect. This is a must own drop-in. In a single cell AW IMR 16340 the lower amp draw helps and I got 25 minutes of runtime before it started to dim. I stopped at 30 minutes.

Now I need more 18650 hosts.:crackup:

Thank you,
bigchelis

Anytime Jose. I sure appreciate the kind words, as I said anytime I can help you let me know.

Dave