• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SPY 005*SOLD*

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a mint SPY 005 from the first run. It has a beautiful Seoul emitter. I have never EDC this light although I did find the perfect holster because I hated it not being protected even at home. It comes with some cool ice blue trits that can be turned on and off.(see pics) LOL!!!!! Price includes shipping via USPS Priority mail insured and PP fees. Also, it has not been upgraded with the newer PC board.

$600.00

Pics here =>http://gallery.me.com/senna3#100221

First to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets it. Cash PP preferred. Sales and shipping to CONUS only with verified PP accounts.

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: SPY 005

If you scroll from one image to the next it appears as if they turn on and off. Images 17 and 22.
:D

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Do you know if the head and knob is Ti, SS, or Chrome plate?

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

If you would like to sell your holster for it separately, I really need one. I'd buy your Spy but I bought one already very recently.

<<edit: never mind, I wrongly assumed it was an Art of the Hide holester since that's what most people seem to get for their Spy lights. That's what I'm looking for.>>

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think the knob is chrome.

Sorry, not looking to sell holster by itself. However, if I can find some more locally I will let you know.

hamheart

Enlightened

i will take it, pending that you can take credit card paypal. thanks :D

i would be willing to add 4% to cover paypal fees. :whistle::D

Last edited: