Oh no! I lost my E01

rockz4532

Enlightened
I was in P.E. today, and after I was done, I noticed my keys with my beloved blue E01 were gone!
I searched in the locker room, asked if the teacher saw my keys anywhere, but to no avail. Looks like I have forever lost my keychain companion.
Even at fifteen dollars a pop, I have grown to love that little light, and now I'm out a keychain light, and my keys.
:mecry:
I will still look out for it :candle:, but I dont think I will find it, since my ping-pong paddle also got stolen at the exact same time about a month ago.
:sigh:

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry to hear about that, man.

I've lost 2 sets of bike keys + home keys + keychain lights like that, too. :(

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sucks bro, sorry about your loss. I on the other hand, just received my first E01 today and it is a very nice blue.

You never know, your keys may turn up someday.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about the loss. Be gald it wasn't an Arc, L1D CE, or Lummi/Raw/Wee. Have you considered the Streamlight Microstream?
I EDC an E01 along with my L1D CE (and Arc AAA UV) so I am not knocking the E01. I also EDC a "FenixStream" AAA/10440:devil:

paulr

Flashaholic
Wow, losing your keys sounds like a much bigger hassle than losing an E01. Anyway, I hope you can replace the E01 easily enough. If not, PM me your address and I'll send you a few Fauxtons to tide you over.

rockz4532

Enlightened
I know its only ~15 dollars, but its survived being in my pocket for half a year with constant use, with barely a scratch on it. I just havent seen that kind of durability so far.

paul- my keys were only locker key and house key, no cars yet or anything else, otherwise I would be completely screwed right now.