• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FT: Rare CR2 Ion - Stainless Steel

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello,

For trade is a rare CR2 Ion - in Stainless Steel! One of only 6 made by Enrique. It's the original flood-beam style, and it is hefty, smooth turning (like butter), and feels so solid - even compared to the (lighter) Ti version, which I also had =)

It's in very, very good condition. Please pm your trade offers! Most interested in single-cell or SF lights. Thanks!

Pics:

3312820533_f728958031.jpg

3312820539_984f999dc6.jpg

3312820541_c6045823b4.jpg

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
No sir, it sure is stainless steel =)

There was no brass Ion; the aluminum bronze was a larger run, 40 or more if I recall correctly. I forgot to white balance the first two pics; the third pic most accurately reflects the true color of this SS Ion.

AzGB

Enlightened
Whoa, that's pretty cool. What kind of trade value are you looking for? You say single cell or SureFire, how about both? NIB unopened SureFire E1B Backup?

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa, that's pretty cool. What kind of trade value are you looking for? You say single cell or SureFire, how about both? NIB unopened SureFire E1B Backup?

For SureFires, I'm looking more for: U2, Kroma, L5, C3, etc. =) Had a E1B, didn't really like it for some reason!

Also open to single cell customs like Neoca, Ti lights, and also Milky lights. Thanks!

AzGB

Enlightened
L5 you say? I have a perfect condition SSC P4 L5 (KL5A head)... not unopened, but certain is as good of a condition...:whistle:

AzGB

Enlightened
Since this is now sitting in my hand... I guess we could call this Sold / Traded...:wave:

BTW... what a perfect little light. Simply flawless.