• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Traded* Tiablo A8 Q2 for fivemega 3C $urefire Body...

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
*Traded!*

I am looking for a fivemega 3C body, compatible with C head, tailcap clickie included. I am hoping there might be someone out there who purchased one of these, but no longer has a use for it now that AW is no longer selling his C cells.

I have a barely carried Tiablo A8 I would trade for one, Q2 bin LED. I realize these pieces are in two completely different categories, but hey, you never know! :crazy: Many times, it is not about the condition or even how new/bright an item is, it is about how much you use it; if you are looking for a nice little thrower in fantastic shape and have a 3C body sitting around not getting any love, both parts get put to use.

I am going on a hike now, but I'll check back here later this evening; or, feel free to drop me a PM.

:)

LEDAdd1ct

EDIT: I posted this here because one of the items is a custom manufactured product, the fivemega body+tailcap. If this is improper, please let me know. Thank you!

Last edited: