Best place to buy LED flashlights (in the U.S)

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
I just canceled a order from DX, not waiting a freaking month to get anything. I did place a order at Shinning Beam for 2 lights and got a CR123 Charger and batteries from an Ebayer in CT, should see all that next week. I still looking for another UltraFire and Akoaray light I wanted but wont even think about ordering anything else from Asia, I did hear some saying Kaidomain has better service and shipping than DX, any thoughts on this.

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Best Place to Buy LED Flashlights (in the U.S)

Welcome to CPF d1live
BatteryJunction.com, and 4Sevens.com [also associated Fenix-Store.com and EagleTac.com] have great prices AND great service and are both active members here. BrightGuy.com is another place that comes to mind. Depending on what you are looking for, Peak LED Solutions might be a good place to talk to also, call them at 877-881-7325 (toll-free).

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: bEST pLACE TO bUY LED Flashlights (IN the U.S)

Don't forget that the vendors being named here mostly offer a CPF discount. That's also a source of ideas for vendors to look at although there's a number of them I haven't heard anyone mention outside that list.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound
Batteryjunction
4Sevens
Pacific Tactical Solutions
Brightguy

They are ALL EXCELLENT places to buy LED lights. They have a passion for the product and this shows in their care about service!

Last edited by a moderator:

Skidmark6

Newly Enlightened
Ive had really good luck with shining beam, good prices, fast & cheap shipping but limited selection.

Also for dropins, Gene Malkoff has some great products and service.

DX and KD are hit or miss. Sometimes they will have the products to your door in 2 weeks, sometimes more than a month. If its something I plan to keep, I order from someone in the US, KD and DX products make perfect gifts.

PsychoBunny

Enlightened
FlashlightZ.com have treated me well.
I think I've bought 3 lights and some other stuff from them.

They have a nice selection too.

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
I ordered a Eagletac P100C2 from their store, Ill let you know how I like it as soon as it hits my hands :) Thanks to all
I canceled the P100C2 and ordered the T10LC2 instead, Eagletacstore.com/4sevens has great CS, all thanks to Debbie for taking care of my order, what a really nice person to speak with :) BTW thanks to all that has helped in my light buying decisions- Peace!!