Best single 123 light for spill/spot: Extreme or T10C ?

Valmet62

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a single 123 light, something with good spill and spot. I have narrowed it down to the Eagletac T10c or Nitecore Extreme. Which one would be a better light ?

valmet62

Painful Chafe

Enlightened
I think you will get about equal number of people recommending either. I have the T10LC2. I like it very much. I would probably be just as happy with a Nightcore equivalent. Hurry up and pick one though. You are now going to get 3 or 4 other suggestions from memebers below to look at and that will make you even more confused.

...So many flashlights....so little time....................................

Here is a great website if you haven't seen it. Great info. Reviews seam to be straight forward and unbiased.

http://www.light-reviews.com/reviews.html

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
From what I've read, T10C is brighter but shorter runtime than Extreme.

I personally own Extreme and love the light. Great build. Don't have the comparison but Extreme is one bright sucker.

So I guess this depends on your preference. :grin2:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know the Extreme, but the T10C has the best spill I saw on a one cell light. The look of the light is arkwards and it's not just built for pocket carrying.

I also miss something like a tactical ring, due to the wide head, the short lenght and my large hands it's difficult to switch it on or off...