• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *Ti Spy 05 Cree Sold to bust1216* *Holster Sold to GryphonQ*

shuter

Enlightened
Ti Spy 05 in black beautifuly complimented with Ti head and switch. This rare specimin is one of three produced with Ti appointments and Cree XR-E for more throw. It also features one of the five custom engraved battery covers Data made as well as two trit slots not all had. (no trits installed)

$675.00 PayPal only - Funded account preferred but credit account OK, I will absorb the fees. Includes shipping USPS Priority Mail
CONUS and Insurance.

First to state an unconditional "I'll take it" here in the thread, followed by prompt PayPal payment gets it. Item will ship next business day. PayPal address in my profile. Please, include shipping address and CPF user name in Paypal notes.

Additional information about this light and Data's original sales thread can be found here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/171758

023.jpg

022.jpg

032.jpg

021.jpg

I recently purchased a very nice form fitted black leather clip on holster made just for the SPY 05. If the buyer of the SPY wants it just claim it here and add $45.00 to the Paypal. Shipping and Insurance is on me.

If the Spy 05 buyer does not wish to purchase the holster I will sell it seperately for $55.00 Paypal, shipped & insured CONUS. First to post "I'll Take It for the holster only" will secure his claim if the Spy buyer does not take it.

031.jpg

030.jpg

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
Re: Ti Spy 05 Cree

I'll take the holster. I might take the Spy. Give me a few!

bust1216

Newly Enlightened

If it's still available I'll take! PM sent.

shuter

Enlightened

SPF to bust1216. As stated in the Sales post to avoid any confusion, the first to state "I'll take it" gets it. Do you also want the holster? If not GryphonQ gets it. Thank You! :D

bust1216

Newly Enlightened

Just the light will do me fine. I'll pass on the holster.

shuter

Enlightened

GryphonQ - You get the holster! Thank You! :D

Sorry I could not hold the light for you. There was debate on who should get a light a few days ago and I wanted to avoid any confusion so I added the first to say "I'll take it" gets it in the sales thread.

You will love the holster though. It is beautifully made.

shuter

Enlightened
Re: Ti Spy 05 Cree Light & Holster both SPF

Spy 05 SPF to bust1216

Holster for Spy 05 is SPF to GryphonQ

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened
Re: Ti Spy 05 Cree *Spy Sold to bust1216* Holster SPF to GryphonQ

bust1216 - Paypal received. Will ship Monday Morning. Thank You and congratulations!

Last edited:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened

Shuter - you did the right thing per the rules. Please PM me your paypal address (or I will check your profile) and total including priority shipping to Nevada (if you need a couple bucks more). Thanks!

bust1216 - you were hot on this thing. Do you know anything about the titanium 005's as compared to the aluminum ones? I didn't jump on it because my aluminum one just arrived today, but I am curious about the differences. I haven't been on the forum very long, 3 months maybe.

shuter

Enlightened

Shuter - you did the right thing per the rules. Please PM me your paypal address (or I will check your profile) and total including priority shipping to Nevada (if you need a couple bucks more). Thanks!

Thanks for understanding. I wanted to avoid any conflicts about who was first. :twothumbs

bust1216 - you were hot on this thing. Do you know anything about the titanium 005's as compared to the aluminum ones? I didn't jump on it because my aluminum one just arrived today, but I am curious about the differences. I haven't been on the forum very long, 3 months maybe.

All Spy 05's had aluminum bodies. There were upgrades available for the knob and reflector guard with Ti being the most expensive. They are a nice enhancement, along with the custom battery cap, they add to the exclusive nature of this particular light.

shuter

Enlightened
Re: *Ti Spy 05 Cree Sold to bust1216* *Holster SPF to GryphonQ*

GryphinQ - Paypal received for Spy 05 holster. Will ship USPS Priority Mail with DC tomorrow morning. No need for extra funds. Thank you very much! :thumbsup:

shuter

Enlightened
bust1216 - The Spy is on it's way. Shipped this morning USPS Priority Mail, Insured. I'm thinking it should arrive Thursday. Please let me know when you receive it.

GryphonQ - The Spy 05 holster also shipped today USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know when it arrives.

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Is that an art of the hide holster...if not who made it,looks perfect to take the 5 out for a ride...nice score to all.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Is that an art of the hide holster...if not who made it,looks perfect to take the 5 out for a ride...nice score to all.

Hey, neighbor. That's definitely Matthew's work (AOTH). Beautiful holester, beautiful light. Not sure how I missed this thread earlier.

Last edited: