SPY 007 Battery Level??

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perhaps this has already been covered but I can't seem to find the answer so here goes. Since the 007 has an incredibly accurate average cell voltage meter built in. I was wondering at about what voltage using primary 123 cells does one start to lose level 6 or 5 output. I realize that voltage is not the best indicator of remaining battery capacity but someone must have already determined this number using their SPY 007. Any help would be appreciated. I guess I could use mine until the upper brightness levels are lost and then perform the voltage test. It would be great if I could compare my results to everyone else's.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
All I know is my V meter is showing 2.86 and I still have level six. I use the 007 everyday and I'm still on the batteries that Dave supplied, granted I mostly use the lower levels and only use 5 or 6 for a few seconds at a time.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your response. I have used mine on levels 4 and 5 mainly and just measured the Voltage to be 2.96. I is good to know that at 2.86 you still get level 6.