Fenix TK-11 pocket clip?

Aaron

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone looked for and found some sort of pocket clip that works with the TK-11? It would be so much lighter and easier to carry in the pocket if it had one, plus it would prevent the lens from getting scratched by any coins or other things that were in the pocket with it.

Fenix rocks, but I can't figure out why they won't make hardly any pocket clips for their lights, despite the fact that it's an issue that has come up here before with their other models.

I'm thinking about getting an Eagletac T10LC2 and a 2 way clip and making that my EDC over the TK-11, because it would be easier to pocket carry and would be much less likely to get lost. I know they both come with holsters, but I'm more into pocket carry.

Thanks

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Fenix red filter on order to fit either/or my TK20 or TK11, in order to protect the lens during pocket carry. Should keep the lens clean too. The only downside I can see is that it'll add a little bit of size to the end of the light.

I'll let you know how it works out (should be here Mon or Tues)

henry1960

Enlightened
Fenix TK-10 has a pocket clip. I purchased mine three mounths ago and came with a pocket clip and i love it. :twothumbs

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Fenix TK-10 has a pocket clip. I purchased mine three mounths ago and came with a pocket clip and i love it. :twothumbs

Okay, I'm curious. Considering that the TK-10s stock clip is completely useless, unless your pants pockets are as thin as tissue-paper, what do you clip your TK-10 to?

My TK-10 sits unused due to the joke of a clip that Fenix supplied for it.

henry1960

Enlightened
I see what you mean as far as the clip being useless for pants pocket. But at work we have thin front pocket work shirts and thats were i EDC my TK-10.

Strauss

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix rocks, but I can't figure out why they won't make hardly any pocket clips for their lights, despite the fact that it's an issue that has come up here before with their other models.
Thanks

I agree with you on this. If Fenix started including decent, removable pocket clips on more of their lights, I believe their sales would reflect that.

I'm in the same boat as you with my new TK11. At work I like to carry a bright, 2-cell format light along with my EDC(Ra Twisty). I keep this light in a pocket on the outside, right leg of my overalls. I have had my EagleTac fall out before, so I switched to the Surefire E2DL since it's clip works so well. If the TK11 had a clip, I would not hesitate to let my E2DL rest for a bit. I don't dare carry it in fear of losing it while working.

Bottom line, if my Fenix TK11 had a clip option, I would carry it more often that I already do.