• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: PEU SS Blue Trit bezel - SOLD

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
$60**SOLD** shipped CONUS, Paypal only
OCONUS = $59 + actual shipping
(a cash paypal discount can be arranged)
Shipping from Virginia for fast US delivery.:twothumbs
1st "I'll take it post" get priority, but I reserve the right to refuse sale to suspicious buyers (rare)

This will fit HDS, Novatac, some McGizmo.
These are a pain to make. I bought it from 4Sevens and it was originally milled for 4.85mm capsule. I only had one of those. I then had to elongate the other two slots a bit using a dremel to fit the other two capsules from Bart that I had to wait a year to get (they kept selling out). The two Bart trits (ice blue) are slightly brighter so if you look real closely you can see the difference. I think I did a pretty good job since the dremel didn't slip and there isn't glue spillage on the outer part of the trit or bezel. I only tacked these in place for max brightness, for max protection I recommend fully encapsulating in epoxy. I can do that for ya, but I need a sunny day for the UV adhesive and a day or so for full cure.

If you are not satisfied, you can return and I will refund minus the shipping.

Enough talk! In the spirt of Mardi Gras: :party:
"Show us your Trits!"
trit_bezel2.jpg

trit_glow2.jpg

Last edited:

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PEU SS Trit bezel $60

I droped the price a bit. Also I cleaned up the internal side of the slots by putting some UV cure adhesive in there. This will aid retention as well.

I've had a number of views but no takers. What do I need to do? Would people prefer encapsulated Trits? I can do that but it will have to wait for a sunny day and a couple more days to ensure a full cure.

Maybe I should of used Bart trits all the way around? I don't think it will make a difference in practical use. I think most people wouldn't have even noticed it had I not mentioned it. I did subtract $10 off the going rate because of that. :D

I am open to all critisim! Even a "I can get it cheaper somewhere else". Let me know!

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PEU SS Blue Trit bezel $60

Nothing at all wrong with the price cave Dave...!

I`d get it in a haertbeat if I had tha cash right now...!

This is a VERY nice piece and very nice modded aswell......:thumbsup:

mikepesikan

Newly Enlightened

Dave, I'll take it.

pm me your paypal addy and I'll send you $60 pmt.

Bezel arrived yesterday, it's already on my NovaTac, looking good

Daves the man

Last edited:

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mike,
Bezel has been shipped!

When you receive the package please leave feedback by editing your post above. No sense in bumping something already sold, unless of course you have a picture of it installed on your light. Pictures of trits always appreciated! :naughty:

:thumbsup: