• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Custom Splash Anodized Aleph I ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Custom Splash Anodized Aleph I!!!

AlephII-1.jpg

AlephII-2.jpg

Details:
-Custom Splash Anodized Aleph I head w/ matching body and 2 stage tailcap
-LE: NG 750 SSC P4SWOH
-Custom Ti Bezel Ring
-Mineral glass lens
-aluminum reflector
-One of a kind, Mint condition

ASKING: $350 CONUS, International buyers, please at $5 for GPM service. ***SOLD***

If you have any comments or questions, or need additional photos, shoot me a PM.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Conditions:

1) First person to post unconditional, "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) I no longer charge for PP fees. Asking price listed includes shipping via Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS. For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

4) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Custom Splash Anodized Aleph I

Nice looking light!!! Looks very familiar... oh ya, cuz I have one of it's siblings.:grin2:

These are really beautiful lights and a great addition to anyones collection!

Good luck with your sale. :thumbsup:

Scottiver

Enlightened

Way cool!
Did you take those photos at Cooperstown? :kewlpics:

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Way cool!
Did you take those photos at Cooperstown?

No, not Cooperstown. But I was up an my Mom's house helping her fix some thing around the house. One of the things she needed help with was fixing a broken shelf in a closet in my old bedroom. My Mom still had my old baseball card collection in there and I took some home to check out.

I thought it would make a neat background for a photo shoot. Its neat to see some cards that are actually twice as old as I am and alot of baseball greats when I was a kid, are in the Hall of Fame now.

Pretty cool actually.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I believe the one in the lower right is a '57.

Pretty close!!! Its actually a 1958 Sandy Koufax

The 1957 looks like this:

koufax57f_PSA_registry.jpg

The Boston Braves was my Dad's favorite team. He stuck with the Sox after they moved.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment Received! This light is now Easilyleds.

Thanks again,
MSax

easilyled

Flashaholic
Arrived today in the UK (2 days - that must be a record) thanks to MSaxatilus generously shipping by Express at no extra cost to me.

This light is a beauty. Many thanks. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad it arrived safely and before it was due!!

Thanks for the update and enjoy the light.

MSax