Favorite SureFire

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
well...really depends on what you're looking for.

for small/bright, the e2e is great. coupled with the arc aaa, it is the cpf standard issue edc combonation.

of course, if you're looking for ultimate brightness and baddassness...the m6 is your answer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SUREFARC

Enlightened
Well really hard to say. Ok how about the A2? Why, 'cos it's 2 in 1 and useful and not large and beautiful and cool!

For sth brighter, the M3 for its sophisticated look and 2 brightness levels and the combat grip and the lanyard and the possibility to use the charlie.

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
C2-HA, clip, combat grip, two lanyard attachment options. Compact, fits same LA's as my G2's, hard anodized and soon to be dressed with a TID.

Later,
TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
the C2 centurion! it has a grip ring which is very handy and the clip which allows you to clip it to your belt, pocket, bag, etc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nathan S

Newly Enlightened
My SF collection is pretty modest: I currently own an E1, an E2E and a D3. Of these, my favorite would be the D3. It's slim, trim and brighter than all get-out!

Wouldn't mind having an M6, though.

DHCrocks

Newly Enlightened
I've only got two, an e2e and a C3. By far my favorite is the e3e, it's compact size and brightness can't be beat. I was actually a little disapointed by the C3. I was expecting it to be brighter, even with the P91 lamp assembly. The P91 doesn't really seem that much brighter then the P90, but the hot spot is larger, the beams are very oval too. I guess I was just blown away by the e2e and was expecting too much out of the C3. Don't get me wrong, it's bright, but I was expecting it to be like the sun or some thing to that nature.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
DHC, you'll have to check out the M6 or the 10X if you want to see the sun...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

soa

Newly Enlightened
I had a 6P; loved it (with HOLA and SC, too).
Bought a G2 - for dog walking. Loved it.
Wife pinched it. Said it was too big for handbag (purse).

Got here an E1 for purse; she kept it (and the G2).
Decided to get an E1 myself; Al and Tim Flanagan talked me into an E2e HA (and the KL1 head). Love it. But might want another for standard head.

Poor 6P doesn't get out much now - so current plan is go with an A19 adaptor and stick a KT2 turbohead on it for dog walking... 'cept of course I'll need to get P90/P91 assemblies just in case...

And that's just the Surefires

soa

Newly Enlightened
Let me just check that again...

[ QUOTE ]
DHCrocks said:
I've only got two, an e2e and a C3. By far my favorite is the <font color="red"> e3e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

What was your favourite again?

freewheelin'

Enlightened
Re: Let me just check that again...

I like all I have, since I'm a rookie I've only got 2 E1E's an E2O, an E2E and a Z2 (Z2 is my least liked but still very useful). I had a C3 but didn'y care for it, it could light up my entire block but didn't throw like I thought it should've. I now know I should've kept it and bought a turbo head, that would've been sweet. Live and learn.

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Let me just check that again...

Ah, that would be my M2, or my E1+KL1, or M6 or 10X. Definately. :-O

Seriously, it's a pretty hard choice. I think if I was pushed hard I'd narrow down to the M2 and E1+KL1 since I get the most use from them (EDC). I end up using the E1+KL1 as a work/task light most, with the M2 handling what the E1 can't.

I guess if I had to have only one SF, it would probably be the M2. It's flexible, has enough light for most things (which trumps the E1 since sometimes it doesn't have enough) and is bulletproof.

-john

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
soa,

Try the KL1 on the E1. You might find you like the E1 better with the KL1 and the E2 better with the standard lamp assembly.

Just a thought.

-john

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The M6 is my all-time favorite for its blinding light output. But the lights I carry every day and use most often, are the E1 with KL1, the E2, and the M3.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
without a doubt sf's best 2 cell and EDC, the E2e. inside the house light my favorite is an E1e with KL1.

Kanai

Newly Enlightened
My favorite is the E2e. easy to EDC. meets my needs for 'bright enough' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif