iTP C9R XRE

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I came across one of these I can get for $40 shipped and was wondering if you have owned, own, or operated how do you like it. I am thinking it might make a good pocket light.The shape looks like it would handle well. Any thoughts please?

Helstar

Newly Enlightened
not this light, but i have the C7 tactical and I love it

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I edc mine and it does well in your pocket, but i tend to use holsters that go on my belt. If you give me a sec i will be posting up a shot of the spot........nice bright spot. Just remember that the D10 is using an OP and running on single AA while the c9 is half and half and running it on a rcr 123 cell, it was the only light that i had on me for the pic. You can also get the body tubes and the head will fit both......but you just have to make sure that you get the right switch if you get the C7 tube. Im not comparing the lights at all......If you would like me to post the spot and spill of the c9 then just let me know.

Last edited:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast
I edc mine and it does well in your pocket, but i tend to use holsters that go on my belt. If you give me a sec i will be posting up a shot of the spot........nice bright spot. Just remember that the D10 is using an OP and running on single AA while the c9 is half and half and running it on a rcr 123 cell, it was the only light that i had on me for the pic. You can also get the body tubes and the head will fit both......but you just have to make sure that you get the right switch if you get the C7 tube.

Nice thanks for the pic, btw what holster do you use for the C9?