• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti PD Mule w/ Nichia 083 High CRI & Orange Trits

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
For sale one of a kind Ti PD mule with high CRI Nichia 083 as used in the Sundrop. Two orange trits in the head & orange trit in the piston. GDx2 driver is set to 330ma for high, low is stock 25ma. Runs on primary or 16340. Has low force spring installed in the piston.

Light was never carried by me. Head has ding. Not very noticeable unless really looking for it. I didn't even notice for weeks after I got it. Tail section & clip also has some marks which are hard to capture on camera. Piston has tooling marks also hard to capture on camera.

It's a great light but I can't keep both of my mules & it will never get used by me as it should.

$480 SOLD $460 shipped US insured. PP fees included. Standard international shipping is also included but insurance is not. For insured international it must go registered or priority which is extra. I am not responsible for lost packages if uninsured.

Img_8578.jpg

Img_8550.jpg

Img_8542.jpg

Img_8537.jpg

Img_8541.jpg

Img_8544.jpg

Img_8536.jpg

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti PD Mule w/ Nichia 083 High CRI

Great looking "Nichia 083 High CRI"
This Mule is a McGizmo Thoroughbred!!

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

So, this is what you've planned to accomplish !
Wonderful, two stage Nichia Ti PD mule. :thumbsup:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

How much current are you running through the 083?

GDx2 driver is set to 330ma for high, low is stock 25ma.

Same as what the Sundrop is on high. Datasheet for the Nichia lists 350ma max. I originally planned on setting high to 360ma but after seeing how small the pads were on the Nichia & what it overall looked like I decided not to & play it safe. :grin2:

Last edited:

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD Mule w/ Nichia 083 High CRI & Orange Trits

Ah, so this is the top secret Mule project. Gorgeous work as usual, Will. Free bump.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

I would really like to move this to fund stuff for my new lathe. I'll now include PP fees.

Also, not that I think it needs it at all but I will also offer to refinish the body & clip like this for no extra charge upon request.

If you don't like the orange trit in the piston I'll change it out at no extra cost. I have green, blue, red, & white. IMO the orange goes really great with the high CRI Nichia though. :wave:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am very tempted - I've sold off a few things in the last few weeks and picked up a couple of McGizmos - this would be a beautiful addition and maybe allow me to sell my aluminum mule.

I need to think about it - I've also got an M4 on fleebay that I hopefully get some good coin from....

Neale

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

I am very tempted - I've sold off a few things in the last few weeks and picked up a couple of McGizmos - this would be a beautiful addition and maybe allow me to sell my aluminum mule.

I need to think about it - I've also got an M4 on fleebay that I hopefully get some good coin from....

Neale

Np. Sounds like you have a nice collection there. :clap::twothumbs

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

This still here?! :eek: Come on you high rollers, this is a bargain for a one-of-a-kind (well....two-of-a-kind, but the other one's not for sale :)) sweet mod.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

:takeit:

It needs to join the other Ti McGizmos I have :grouphug:

I'll post my mule tomorrow...

Neale

You got it. PM replied. Thank you Neale. Will ship tomorrow.