Got a 2C Mag today....

houtex

Enlightened
..from a relative who heard I liked flashlights. this is the third time someone has gifted me a light.
I have an extra 3x123 tube that I plan on using in it. Wat drop-in is readily avaiable for me to have this thing become a blinder? Malkoff,Electro,something else?

wyoguy

Newly Enlightened
I just put a new Malkoff P7 in a 2C mag and it's great. Slipped a piece of 1" radiator hose into the battery tube and use 3 CR123s and it works wonderfully with no mods. It's spendy, but its really nice.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually I today received Malkoff dropin for Mag 4-6C. My purpose is to place 3xCR123 cells into a Maglite 2C. I considered the P7 but understand the runtime will be very short (~30min I suppose), and therefore prefer the lower output dropin, it will still be around 200 lumens. Still waiting for the 2C...

Regards, Patric

houtex

Enlightened
I have a Ultrafire type C2 with a P7 and the TLE-300. Both are equally bright. I'm looking to do something a little different with this 2C. I only want to use cr123's because I have many of them and can get them pretty cheap. Thinking MC-E? I don't know .