Best place to buy Eagletac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomlugia

Newly Enlightened
I've finally decided on the Eagletac T10C2 for my first real flashlight. But the problem is, I'm not sure where the best place to buy them is, because I have seen several. I'm sorry for such a pointless question, but I really am new to flashlights...

moldyoldy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hallo randomlugia,

as you indicated, there are several websights to purchase an Eagletac light from. one recommended site would be:

https://www.eagletac-store.com/index.php?cPath=103

as run by 4sevens who is highly respected on these forums and has done business with most of the CPF members. Lots of good history! and do not forget the discount as found here: (CPF8 for 4Sevens)

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=181841

Before you purchase an Eagletac light, consider the carryability of the light. The T-series lights possess a different beam pattern, but do not carry as compactly as the P-series lights. said differently, it is easy to EDC a single-cell P-series light by comparison with a T-series light. I had one of each for a while and eventually gave away the T-series lights.

Welcome to CPF!

Last edited:

edc3

Enlightened
:welcome:I happened to buy both of my EagleTacs from PTS Flashlights, but I would highly recommend buying from 4sevens as well. You really can't go wrong buying from either. They are both very trustworthy vendors. I also like LightHound.

EPVQ30

Newly Enlightened
thanks for the heads up on 4sevens and his stores.
i'll be looking into buying from him as well, thank you!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 for PTS.
Mike gives excellent customer service and offers good CPF member discounts.

I'd also say 4sevens is a good place to deal with too.

(Lighthound doesn't seem to carry Eagletac flashlights, but yep they're a great flashaholic store as well)

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you live outside US eagletac-store.com is the best because of free shipping (and 8% off everything above $20).

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are on the west coast, you should probably order it from PTS for faster shipping. 4-sevens is located in Georgia, so you should order from their if you are on the east coast. They are both good stores, so location was how I decided.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
4sevens and PTS are both top notch in my book. I wouldn't hesitate to order from either. I usually pick the one that has additional stuff I want to piggyback on my order.

polkiuj

Enlightened
I have a question, 4Sevens does not say anything about Eagletac's warranty (although I know they honor it). Does anyone have any clue what it is?

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes to PTS and 4Sevens! Both are outstanding in their selection and service.

DM51

Flashaholic
It is one thing if a recommendation for a dealer arises in the natural course of a thread as the result of a question from a member, but it is quite another matter if a thread is started for the sole purpose of soliciting recommendations.

This thread falles into the latter category, so I'm closing it now. Dealer discussions belong in the appropriate section in the MarketPlace.

Status
Not open for further replies.