I'm looking for this LED light
  • 18650 powered light
  • almost flood type spill
  • 180 lumens min
  • solid two hour run time
  • length less than 140mm
  • Aluminum body
does it exist?

have you looked at the fenix tk11? i think it meets all your needs except maybe flood?

not

easilyled

Flashaholic
The flood type spill is the bit that makes it tricky to think of any mass-produced lights in this category.

You may either have to resort to buying a custom light, or modding a mass-produced light.

The latter could be achieved by putting a diffusion film on the glass window of the light or even removing the reflector altogether for a complete flood.

sol-leks

Flashlight Enthusiast
would an mc-e or p7 light do this? I know they don't get two hours on high, but maybe on medium you would get approx the lumens and runtime you need?

bullfrog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for this LED light
  • 18650 powered light
  • almost flood type spill
  • 180 lumens min
  • solid two hour run time
  • length less than 140mm
  • Aluminum body
does it exist?

Yes.

Malkoff M30F drop-in in a 6P host bored for 18650 - there are some bored 6Ps over on marketplace or I think Solarforce makes a clone. You could also pick up a FiveMega body.

Flood - check
18650 - check
2 hours - check
200+ lumens
140mm - the 6P it about half an inch longer...

Crazy awesome light that is infinitely upgradeable with new battery/LED technology.

Last edited:

Toaster

Enlightened
Dereelight CL1H V4 MC-E would almost work. But you'd have to run it on 2xCR123 or 2x18650.

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to suggest the Wolfeyes Guider, but it is about 159mm long. I believe it may meet your other requirements though.

Mike

rideandshoot

Newly Enlightened
Actually this is what I was thinking. It seems like a P7 light at about 300 lumens would approach 2 hours of run time but the only thing I can find that's close is the MTE brand light on Deal X. I can't tell for sure if the medium mode is bright enough.

would an mc-e or p7 light do this? I know they don't get two hours on high, but maybe on medium you would get approx the lumens and runtime you need?