JetBeam in Canada?

clone7

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I am looking at getting the Jetbeam M1X when it comes out. I was wondering if anyone knows any Canadian dealers that are planning on selling it or dealers that will ship to Canada.

Thanks

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Thanks! Just spkoke to John and he said once they are released he will get them in.

Thanks again.
clone7, Stan, thanks for this. I was wondering when we would see a JB dealer in CDA. :twothumbs

I just hope that there will be a small difference in the CDN vs. USD prices + shipping and will make buying from a local retailer worthwhile. :popcorn:

alpha788

Newly Enlightened
You're welcome!

RGB_LED - the pricing from j2led is usually quite attractive and you can buy in either CAD or US $. I should mention that shipping is free and there is no PST/GST for Canadian buyers. :twothumbs

Stan

RGB_LED

Enlightened
You're welcome!

RGB_LED - the pricing from j2led is usually quite attractive and you can buy in either CAD or US $. I should mention that shipping is free and there is no PST/GST for Canadian buyers. :twothumbs

Stan
Thx Stan, no PST / GST and free shipping?! Holy jumpin', that's sweet! I'll check out their website for sure. Btw, does anyone know if they will stock the new Raptor? I tried sending an e-mail but it looks like it was delayed in sending. Anyone hear from them already on this?:popcorn:

Last edited: