• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Delghi Ti A2 head McClickie SOLD! Thanks CPF

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a Ti head for your Ti clickie PAK?
Used Delghi Ti A2 host head, complete host ready for your LE and installation on an E-series or Aleph battery PAK. The condition is used/carried and has the typical fine hairline scratches Ti gets. There are a couple other minor scratches that are a little more pronouced but nothing bad. No nicks or other bad wounds. Overall I would rate it a solid 8.5. It could be polished to look new for display or used as is in a carry light. These work well with a GDup LE and put onto a McGizmo Ti 1 or 2 clickie PAK. It containes a McR-20S reflector, a 2mm thick Saphire lens and stainless Bezel with white tri inserts (not installed). The thicker lens leaves a small gap between head and bezel. You can sand down the Bezel or used a 1mm thick lens if you don't want the gap. I have a picture with a Cree GDup LE (not included) installed so you can see the reflector coverage. This setup works with either a GDup Seoul or Cree emitter. The throw is pretty good and easily out performs my new PD-S. I didn't fine tune the LE/reflector so I think it can be made slightly better if desired. Price is $170, Price drop now $160 PRICE DROP $150, SOLD, Shipped. Thanks DAN & CPF! with free priority mail & delivery confirmation, shipped to 48 state USA. Other locations ask about shipping. Insurance is buyer option and recommended because once it leaves my hands it's your's and the PostOffice. 1st "I'll take it" rule followed by a timely PayPal. My paypal is my CFP email. Thanks

Trade Option 1: Wanting an Aleph LE something along the lines of a GDup or DB917-S or ?. Your LE and cash for the difference.

Trade option 2: Sundrop 1 or 3-speed light + cash from me.

DELGHIHEADTRITS.jpg

DELGHIHEADREFLECTOR.jpg

DELGHIHEADHOLDING.jpg

Last edited:

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Delghi Ti A2 host head

BUMP with lower price. now $160. Question answered.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Delghi Ti A2 head for McClickie price lowered

I just saw this over at CPFMP....??

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened

Yeah I forgot and cross posted it. I asked the Moderator over there to remove that ad.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anyways, these are great..!

I miss mine...

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Delghi Ti A2 head McClickie price lwrd, LE trades

Bump

Also looking to trade for the following: An Aleph LE. Something along the lines of a Shoppe DB917-S or a custom LE with even more output. It's going in an Aleph 3 head with McR-38S & 2-123 PAK.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Re: FS Delghi Ti A2 head McClickie price lwrd, Trades Aleph LE or Sundrop

Nice titanium head here, and a great price. I think I paid $200 for my Delghi A2 head, and without the milled bezel or tritiums.

Looking for a single or multi-speed LE?

Good luck with the sale.

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS Delghi Ti A2 head McClickie price lwrd, Trades Aleph LE or Sundrop

Hello Straylight. A single speed LE for the Aleph 3 will work, as I will be using a 2-stage McE2S switch in the tailcap. The Sundrop will also be getting a new LE with a (if all goes right) Nichia 700ma capable 183 led to replace the 083 that came in them. Thanks for the sales well wish.