Looking for E2T pics.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FC,

I'd like to help but mine is configured as an E3T right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You know, reflectorless P91 and such.......

- Don

Size15's

Flashaholic
PK's E2T were in the display case on the SureFire booth at the SHOT Show 2002 in Vegas. I know this because I got to try one out once someone found the keys.

Al

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
E Series Turbo

Note: PK had more than one prototype; this one is 1 3/8" diameter, he had another that was larger

large.jpg

Size15's

Flashaholic
The proto-type bezels do not focus the beam to tigher spot.
They increase the power of the light in the eyes of the target so they are not "TurboHeads" in the usual definition.

Al

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
holy crap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif now i've seen everything! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i fail to see the point, sure, every cpfer will buy one. but the E2e is the most compact for a reason. i don't think i would add to the cost and take away it's slim profile to add a little distance.

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
THANKS!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still think its worthwhile even if larger. It is still less bulky than the full sized SF lights. and I have gotten used to the handle size as well.

Size15's

Flashaholic
As far as I know these proto-types will not be released.
I seem to remember PK giving one away though...

P.S.
If I could have any one proto-type off PK's desk this would not even make my shortlist (of about a hundred items /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Mister T

Newly Enlightened
No, because the pictures are too old and the Z57 is longer (see Surefire 2003 catalog p.36).