• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SSC Modded B42XRGT -- SOLD!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello,

For sale:

3331021026_fd12c37c99.jpg

An SSC modded (by me) B42XRGT. This light is configured for a more floody beam profile. The tint is V0, and the emitter is a high-performer; based on comparison with other lights, the output seems to be easily over 120 lumens. Configured for momentary and 'remember last level,' and also comes with a stainless steel RPM bezel. In fantastic condition. Will also ship with original bezel and an original (but from another light) silver-colored clip. Also will come with an additional battery case/tailcap (with two small dings).

Price: $225 SOLD! So long, baby!. This is my baby, so won't be too sad if it didn't sell, but need some cash at the moment :twothumbs :broke: First I'll take it takes it! And price includes shipping and paypal.

Last edited:

XD9

Enlightened
Re: FS: SSC Modded B42XRGT

Damn man everybody keeps telling me I should be able to PM but I CANT!!!! ARGH!!!

Back to business. I wanted to know the conditions on the light?!? Is it wared out on the finish? etc... would it take RCR's?,
Is this light made by HDS?, Can I change the bezel out?, Is it programmable?

Thank You!

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, the B42XRGT is a model name that was only made by HDS =)
It is programmable, but you have to use 250 clicks where the U series only needed 10. I think you'll like the programming it has currently.
As stated in the first post, it is in excellent condition, no finish wear.
The HDS's were designed to take RCR's.

Thanks for your interest.

XD9

Enlightened

Ill take it.

Please PM details.

Thank You.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks XD9. PP info pm'ed.
Consider this baby SOLD y'all (pending funds).

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

And rec'd. Thanks XD - will ship tomorrow!

XD9

Enlightened

Thanks for the reply mcmc

Last edited:

XD9

Enlightened

mcmc,

I see you get online and still no reply's to my PM's or anything. If by Monday I have not heard from you with the tracking you promise I am going to start a claim with pay pal.

Sorry... I am not out for trouble.... But you are not responding to my PM's and I feel like you have burn me 225.00 Dollars.