Inova Knurling on Single CR123 Light?

jag-engr

Enlightened
I really like the square grid knurling on Inova's T-series lights, but I don't really like 2 X CR123 lights. Does anyone know of a single-cell CR123 light with a pattern similar to the Inova T-series? I'm basically looking for a shorter T1.

radu1976

Enlightened
I really like the square grid knurling on Inova's T-series lights, but I don't really like 2 X CR123 lights. Does anyone know of a single-cell CR123 light with a pattern similar to the Inova T-series? I'm basically looking for a shorter T1.

Yep...I guess the only one would be a T1 TIROS with optics...I am using a RCR123 in mine and it's clearly brighter, throwing better !
The other 2 T1 versions are using 2 batteries...

nightlighter

Newly Enlightened
the original inova t1 with the silver bezel ring is a single 123 litium flashlight it is identical to the t1 mp that uses two cells

jag-engr

Enlightened
the original inova t1 with the silver bezel ring is a single 123 litium flashlight it is identical to the t1 mp that uses two cells

Yes, unfortunately it's also identical in length, which cancels out the main advantage of a single-cell light — size. If I got a T1, I'd go with the new 2-cell K2 version.

I think TranquilityBase does bodies with square knurling.

He does and they are beautiful, but that's getting into the McGizmo price-range (and well outside mine :shakehead).

It looks like I need to look for a T1...