Jetbeam accessories?

Phantomd aka zach

Newly Enlightened
I think a short crenelated head would be nice too, the "attack" one is just too much.

I am hoping a remote switch from another company (fenix?) will work... anybody know?

-Zach

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
Contact BugOutGear via email. More than likely you will get a quick answer. I can point you in the right direction for UCL lens' and other stuff, but not weapon mounts and pressure switches. Good luck.

Phantomd aka zach

Newly Enlightened
Just got my reply from bugoutgearusa.com

"They have not been released yet"

I would buy a short crenelated bezel and a remote mount if I could...

-Zach

Phantomd aka zach

Newly Enlightened
Bugoutgearusa lists the remote as "arriving soon" and as I mentioned earlier jetbeam said they would never release a weapon mount, but since the light is the standard 1" round you can use one of the many mounts available on the market.

-Zach

coaking

Newly Enlightened
Hello everybody,
I just get RRT1 with remote switch and I am not satisfied! It must be pressed so hard to turn the light on! They make mistake in manufacturing process!
Does anybody know any other remote switch who can fit on my RRT1?
Thanks in advance!
:confused:

Phantomd aka zach

Newly Enlightened
I e-mailed jetbeam recently and they said they were re-designing the remote and They said they would notify their re-sellers when it was out. They gaveno ETA though

here is the reply to my e-mail.

"Thanks for your email. The switches are out of stock now, and we are updating and perfecting the remote control. When it is available we will inform our dealers.
Thanks for your attention.
"

-Zach

Last edited: