Olight M20 warrior 3 cell

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
Would an Olight M20 warrior 3 cell be a good thing more run time better feel for us ham fisted types :confused: I assume it would be an M30 warrior then :D or are there any extensions made for one :devil:

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
I was thinking more run time and something longer to get my big freak hands around it length wise , I Emailed Olight and they gave me some inside info about something being released :twothumbs so I might just one of the new ones :devil:

Viper715

Enlightened
Me too me too. I want to know. I just bought a M20 off of CPFMP and who knows it may go up for sale there soon if the new offering is worthy.:drool:

Tim B

Newly Enlightened
I've got two M-20's and I have been saving in anticipation of what Olight, Surefire, Fenix, Nitecore might release this year. Can you send me the info too?

Mikellen

Enlightened
Any chance sending me the information also?
I just yesterday purchased an M20 Warrior Premium R2 from a CPF member.

Thanks.

Bushman5

Enlightened
I hate to ask but can you send me the info too :thumbsup: :twothumbs

gsxrac

Enlightened
Man you opened a can of worms!!! Any chance youll toss one to this little birdie?:twothumbs

Burgess

Flashaholic
Me !

Me !

(raises hand, and waves it wildly !)

:wave:

(geez, why not simply post it right here, in PigLatin, fer' instance)

:tinfoil:

PS: Thank you !
_

hiluxxulih

Enlightened
PM sent , I was looking for a can of worms smilie but didnt see one , I would just post the Email on the forum but i dont know if the moderators want us to do that stuff or if the original Email was a big company secret

Latest posts