• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WSB: C-cell Mag parts

greenLED

Flashaholic
Looking for a spare switch assembly, a rubber button, and a reflector.
Seller must be willing to ship internationally.
Please PM me with offers.

:thanks:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a stock Mag reflector you can have :)

PM me your shipping details

mr.squatch

Enlightened
Heya, I've noticed some differences in c-mag switch assembly parts. The newer ones with the thundercats logo on the rubber cap are very different than the old ones. I think there may even be a third variation. Some of my older cmags have no C in the serial number, but the newer ones do. I don't know if that's when the switches changed but it wouldn't surprise me. I think there are difference in inner diameter too. Just a heads up, hope you find what you need buddy :thumbsup:

g

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have to take the switch out by removing the ring on top then it is the old style and the diameter is too big to fit in the newer style c mags.

I bought a couple of switches and they would not fit the new style.

Dave

greenLED

Flashaholic
Heya, I've noticed some differences in c-mag switch assembly parts. The newer ones with the thundercats logo on the rubber cap are very different than the old ones. I think there may even be a third variation. Some of my older cmags have no C in the serial number, but the newer ones do. I don't know if that's when the switches changed but it wouldn't surprise me. I think there are difference in inner diameter too. Just a heads up, hope you find what you need buddy :thumbsup:

g
Hey, G.

Yeah, I don't know when they changed the dimensions, but older lights seem beefier. My old 4D, for example, had much, much thicker walls than any newer D cell lights I've seen. I think the change was done even before they added the panther logo on the switch button.

For those needing old-gen parts, an old friend just pointed out flashlightking.com has them in stock. :twothumbs