• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* =~=~=~WTS: AL Lummi Raw CR2 20/100 Lumens w/ White Trit =~=~=~ *SOLD*

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
*RAW CR2 IS SOLD*

All,

I just purchased this last week from another CPF member. I'm only letting this go because I want to purchase the McGizmo's Titatium Sapphire AAA that's coming out tomorrow and also a AlTin Black Hemitite La Pettite Killer.

Anyway, for sale is a mint condition Aluminum Lummi Raw CR2 20/100 lumens with white trit. Lummi hasn't been making these, so here's your opportunity to grab one. I'm basically going to sell this very slightly higher than what I paid for to compensate for paypal fees, shipping, and insurance.

Asking Price:$95 $90 $88 SOLD

Payment Method: Money Order, Cash or Credit Card Paypal (no fees), gold bars, diamonds, all accepted.

Shipping: USA ONLY(Including Alaska and Hawaii) Free 2-Day FedEx shipping with Tracking and Insurance Included. I ship fast and I will provide you with the tracking number via PM. Since FedEx doesn't do PO boxes, I will need a physical address. International CPFers: Unfortunately, it is very expensive to ship with FedEx outside of US. I cannot do USPS because the ones near me are extremely crowded with a typical wait of at least 30 minutes. If you still want to buy it, I would have to charge extra. Even for this tiny lightweight Raw CR2, will cost at least $15 extra. :green:. PM me if you're interested.

Terms: First to say :takeit: follow by a PM from you to me will win. If I don't receive payment within 24 hours, I reserve the right to sell it to the next person. 24 hours should be a fair time frame for you.

Potential Trades? The only thing I want right now is a Photon Fanatic AlTin Black Hemitite La Petite Killer. If you have one in mint condition, PM me and we can talk about trading.

CPF_Raw_03.jpg

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: =~=~=~WTS: AL Lummi Raw CR2 20/100 Lumens w/ White Trit =~=~=~

<reserved>

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: =~=~=~WTS: AL Lummi Raw CR2 20/100 Lumens w/ White Trit =~=~=~ *Price Drop*

Price drop to $90. Quick! before I change my mind :poke:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's a great price my friend, and as much as I'd like to jump all over it....like you said here:
I want to purchase the McGizmo's Titatium Sapphire AAA that's coming out tomorrow
the same goes for me if I'm lucky enough to be there at the right time. Good luck with your sale :twothumbs

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's a great price my friend, and as much as I'd like to jump all over it....like you said here:

the same goes for me if I'm lucky enough to be there at the right time. Good luck with your sale :twothumbs

Thanks. I know many people are waiting for Don's Ti Sapphire Wave tomorrow, but I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Arc's website is doing a pre-order . I placed my ordered last night already. I basically bought the same model that Don's going to offer ... the DS model. I could have purchased it from Don, but I'm usually bad with the waves.

Oh great ... now look what I've done. I hijacked my own thread and lured the potential buyers away.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh great ... now look what I've done. I hijacked my own thread and lured the potential buyers away.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
:bumpit:

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened

Pls pm me with payment details.

Thanks,

Larry

Last edited:

l2azorback

Newly Enlightened

I will have to pass, as I thought it was the 200 Lumen version.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Larry

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast

NP Larry.

This is still available guys. :wave:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: =~=~=~WTS: AL Lummi Raw CR2 20/100 Lumens w/ White Trit =~=~=~ *2nd Price Drop*

Too expensive? How about $88?

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *SPF* =~=~=~WTS: AL Lummi Raw CR2 20/100 Lumens w/ White Trit =~=~=~ *SPF*

SPF to XD9

XD9

Enlightened
Re: *SPF* =~=~=~WTS: AL Lummi Raw CR2 20/100 Lumens w/ White Trit =~=~=~ *SPF*

:paypal:
Thank You!

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast