• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo 27LT-S SOLD

Chucula

Newly Enlightened
SOLD

McGizmo 27LTS for sale. This is the seoul version of the 27LT. Output on high is very close to my novatac 120p on high. Low setting is pretty bright too, maybe 30 or 40 lumens (I cant say for sure). Previous user modded the light with three tritium tubes in the middle of the body, making the light easy to find in a dark room.

Lightly used. Has some scratches on the tail from attaching a split ring, but otherwise in great shape. With titanium mofo bezel. Super tough user light--has a simple interface and long battery life: ~18 hours flat regulation on low, high having about an hour IIRC. Many people describe it as having the perfect beam. Would be great for nightstand, BOB, car, wherever you need a bright tough simple light.

rare light! these dont come up often, especially the S version with very nicely added tritium ;)

Asking $330 $309 $290 $275 shipped + insured.
Can ship internationally but will cost more.

Paypal (no fees) preferred. If interested email me: [email protected].

-Daniel

Last edited:

Chucula

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo 27LT-S

another price drop. taking a big loss--originally bought for $340 :green:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will bet that she will do alot better than an hour on high:thumbsup:

To the lucky buyer of this fine light:

There is no prettier or more useful general purpose beam than the one that is produced by the 27LT-S. This is a rugged, beautiful and great performing light!

I will bet that she will do alot better than an hour on high:thumbsup:

To the lucky buyer of this fine light:

There is no prettier or more useful general purpose beam than the one that is produced by the 27LT-S. This is a rugged, beautiful and great performing light!

I wholeheartedly concur. I truly love this light and would absolutely love to buy it, but, alas, :broke: :mecry:

Chucula

Newly Enlightened

thanks for the comments guys :)

bump

Last edited: