• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD 35Watt HID Maglite Highly Modified + Extras! SOLD

jusval

Enlightened
SOLD 35W HID Maglite mod, that I just finished. See the thread here for more photos and specs.

Here's what for sale in this kit:

2D Maglite
95mm Lens Hood and adapters to go down to 55mm (mounted on the Mag head.
95mm UV Glass Lens
35W H3 HID bulb (4300k)
35W Digital Ballast and Igniter (Igniter is in the 2D body).
Canvas Fanny Pack w/ canvas belt.
PowerSonic 12V 9Ah SLA AGM Battery
Powersonic 12V Battery Charger
Wiring is fused w/ 10A fuse
Copper Bulb Holder
R30 Aluminum Reflector

Plus+++ A Whole, complete, Never Used, spare 35W Digital HID set; Ballast, Bulb and Igniter w/ instructions - in box.

As I said above, visit the thread on the build for most of the answers you might need. I am an amateur, not a pro. I tinker and build things and have done so all my life. The light is built safe and as sturdy as I am capable. Aesthetics?, well it's functional and unusual, but it's pretty strange looking, at first glance.

It's different. It's a one of a kind. I doubt anyone else will build one and I won't be making any more. If you like different and unusual and you like to own a One of a Kind item, you may just want this light. I am hoping someone does. I had this in mind for someone walking, hunting or backpacking in the outdoors.

I enjoy building, but to be able to build, I need to sell what I make, to make something else.

So far, people seem to like what I've made and I hope that will continue.

sale1.jpg

sale2.jpg

sale3.jpg

SOLD.......$275.00 Shipped USPS Priority/Insured w/delivery confirmation (CONUS).

SOLD

Thank you for coming to this sale..........

Justin Valleau
PM me or e-mail ( jgv @ suddenlink.net ) me with questions

Oh, it's set up for left handed, but if you want it right handed, I will change that before I ship it out!

Last edited:

bxstylez

Enlightened
Re: FS: 35Watt HID Maglite Highly Modified + Extras!

i'd be interested in one of these 35W hid maglight if u decide to build another one

i'll also take backup!

jusval

Enlightened
Re: FS: 35Watt HID Maglite Highly Modified + Extras!

i'd be interested in one of these 35W hid maglight if u decide to build another one

i'll also take backup!

I will send you a PM later, or you can PM me.