Brightest 2x CR123 LED flashlight?

Ice

Enlightened
Hi there!

What is currently the brightest LED flashlight that uses two CR123 batteries?!?
The only light I know of at the moment is the WolfEyes 6AX sniper, preferably with an MC-E LED. (I'd prefere a little more throw, but at least that light is rather small for its 580 lumens!)

Thank you very much in advance!!! :thanks:

lightinsky

Enlightened
Hi there!

What is currently the brightest LED flashlight that uses two CR123 batteries?!?
The only light I know of at the moment is the WolfEyes 6AX sniper, preferably with an MC-E LED. (I'd prefere a little more throw, but at least that light is rather small for its 580 lumens!)

Thank you very much in advance!!! :thanks:
I'd say a Surefire 6P incan with a Malkoff P7 host led supposedly puts out 500 lumens. The only thing is it doesn't offer alot of throw like an R2 host at 200 plus lumens. You need to figure out whether or not you want all flood or a combination of the two. I don't know for sure if you can achieve that many lumens on 2 cr123 batts. The experts on these forums can certainly advise you further.

electric sheep

Enlightened
My Dereelight is 2.4a and runs currently on two RC123's as my edc and gives 600 lumen's at that amperage with MC-E. I love it (CL1H is the light i refer to as my EDC)

Ice

Enlightened
Thanks a lot for the information!
You mention a few interresting ones, albeit all of them seem to have a more or less floody beam. I relly would like a little more throw for the famous "WOW factor"... :)

My Dereelight is 2.4a and runs currently on two RC123's as my edc and gives 600 lumen's at that amperage with MC-E. I love it (CL1H is the light i refer to as my EDC)
Is that a modded light or a standard one (and if so, which one exactly)?
Is it more flood or more throw? And 2,4A seem a lot to me...

electric sheep

Enlightened
Standard just request a 2.4a by email before or when ordering. It is very floody but the sheer lumen's mean it throws the flood:eek:oo: It is hard to tell because it destroys the contrast you get with a spot but it lights up such a large area it is not much short of the throw of the R2(at least mine is) With two RC123's i get 30 Min's but can run two 18650's if i want for a much longer run. love its compact size.