• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Aleph 2 Head

rolling

Enlightened
Thank you. I saw that. But I'm searching a head for my FM18500 body and dont need another body. Another body leeds to another head leeds to... Endless cycle ;)

StrayLight

Enlightened
Delghi Ti A2 head for sale here. Used to have one of these myself, very elegant design. Great price too, for a fully stocked (minus LE) titanium head... pretty sure I paid at least $200 for mine.

I have no affiliation with the seller, but this looks like a good deal if it fits your needs.

rolling

Enlightened
Yes its indeed a good price. But i need something that i would actually use :)
I do have the Body(FM18500) and 2 seoul light engines (GD400 + GDup). Just need a head to lego my new edc.
At this time I use it with a E2E head an LF bulbs.

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blindasabat has posted with some interest about splitting the light up. You could run something by him. He might be interested in the body and switch. If not I might be.

StrayLight

Enlightened
Yes its indeed a good price. But i need something that i would actually use :)
I do have the Body(FM18500) and 2 seoul light engines (GD400 + GDup). Just need a head to lego my new edc.
At this time I use it with a E2E head an LF bulbs.

Looks like it might have been used a little before. Anyway, the McR-20S reflector is designed for Seoul emitters. Just sayin'...

<sales pitch off> Good luck with your search.

rolling

Enlightened
Thank you. I know :) thats the reason I want a A2 head. I would even consider something that could hold a McR-18S, i have that reflector in my modded arc LSH and like it very much. I even considered to cut down a arc head. But thats one of the last options ^^