• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Arc Mania 15-3 (Ostar KL4) on Vital Gear 3 cell body

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Up for grabs is my Arc Mania KL4 modded with an Ostar head, comes on a Vital gear body. Can run on 1xR123 all the way up to 3xR123, and everything in between. There are a few scratches/chips on the HA around the bezel, however, the head has never been dropped.

It will run 96 minutes on a R123, at about 100 lumens, not bad. The beam on high is rediculous for a light this size. See beamshot below. Serioulsy, this light will make you grin from ear to ear!

Ostar011.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjktMjAwOTAyMDgtMTg0M.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjgtMjAwOTAyMDgtMTg0M.jpg

Ostar012.jpg

Ostar013.jpg

I paid Arc Mania $690 for this light a few months ago.

Your price: $490

PP/USA only
DISCLAIMER: The first "I'll take it." via here or PM gets it. :)

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arc Mania 15-3 (Ostar KL4) on Vital Gear 3 cell body

Crap- I can't believe you are selling it PSM!!!

Wow

I'm out of town on business or else I'd find a few extra bucks and pick this one up. I've always wanted an Ostar-based light...

Wow

:popcorn:

dinokay

Enlightened
Re: Arc Mania 15-3 (Ostar KL4) on Vital Gear 3 cell body

I'll take it,thanks

dinokay

Enlightened
I've been playing with this one for a couple days now and all I keep thinking is what a masterpiece. I can't believe how sophisticated this little gem is. I know it took a lot of planing and hard work to bring this baby to fruition and for that I take my hat off to Mike, thanks Mike. PSM I don't like this torch, I absolutely love it and want to thank you for allowing me to experience and own this little gem.

Dino

PS The pictures do not do it justice.