CPF on AvantGo

mikep

Enlightened
Hey I was wondering if anyone else is having problems setting up an AvantGo channel for CPF? I have been having problems with the new board format. I get the page I start with - "Latest Threads" but when I try to access the threads I get the "We cannot proceed" message.

My bathroom breaks at work are just not the same- Help!

Saaby

Flashaholic
Palm or PocketPC? How about just getting a WiFi card--I've got one for my PPC and it's a beautiful thing, assuming they have an AP in the Bathroom at work that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's a format problem - as Saaby said, if you have Wi-Fi hotspots in your workplace, get a Wi-Fi card for the PPC or a Wi-Fi Palm (Tungsten C, All Sony NR and NX with Wi-Fi card) I personally hate wireless applications, don't know why...

Dan

mikep

Enlightened
It's a Palm IIIc- behind the times, I know, but good enough for my needs. I could use my phone as an IR modem and surf wireless, but it is very slow, and the bathroom gets no signal. Ah well, at least I can read the topic headings so i know which threads i want to check on my desktop.

Latest posts