Thanks for helping me make my choice[s]

daz

Newly Enlightened
I`ve been viewing these forums for several months because i was looking for a powerful torch or as you call them flashlights.So i bought a SFM3 then a Wolf-Eyes M90 then i went for it and bought a SFM6.These are all superb,fantastic flashlights especially the SFM6 and i found myself becoming addicted to flashlights.Then while reading these forums i came across an X990 that"would blow the M6 out of the water"and"the X990 makes the M6 crawl away and hide".WOW what is this X990 well of course i found out what it is and i`ordered one from Greg at Brightguy.I should be receiving it very shortly.I can`t wait for it to arrive.I`ll let you know when it arrives and what it is like.Thanks for a fantastic forum Daz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Hi daz,

fc3d9dd8.gif

Sounds like you're moving up to the big toys pretty quick heh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, great start!

you're already way ahead of me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

but...i noticed that you don't have an arc aaa on the list... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif
rectify that mistake /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

andybingley

Newly Enlightened
Nice choices Daz. You have got off lightly if your next purchase is an ARC AAA. Have you considered upgrading to a Maxabeam. To paraphrase another forum member "go not to flashaholics for help for they will get you to spend mucho cash" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
daz: its up to you really....but i would say just go for the standard if you don't mind a more blueish beam and some HA tint mismatches. doesn't really matter if you're going to use it anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
daz... When you get the light, go outside at night, and make it day!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Azreal911

Enlightened
why are you thanking them?!?! they are the cause of the demise of your bank account and don't expect it to stop! mhuahahahahah!