Holy crap the Lummi Raw is small.

deusexaethera

Banned
Just found this pic on Flickr:

2992607722_a451e6af74.jpg

deusexaethera

Banned
Ha! that's nothing, get a lummi wee in your hand and turn it on, absolutely ridiculous. You can fit it inside other lights.
Mine just arrived. ;) The Nickel-Silver alloy is much whiter than I thought it would be; I'm pleased.

Thing is, I knew the Wee was...well...wee; I thought the Raw was closer to the size of a Fenix P1D, but it's like half the size of an L0D!

HKJ

Flashaholic
There are other lights that are even smaller:
DSC_1795a.JPG

And I have even more small lights in the mail, i.e. I will have to redo this photo in a few weeks, when they arrive.

deusexaethera

Banned
Yes, I know there are smaller lights; the point is I'd never seen a comparison between the Raw and another light I've seen in person, so I didn't realize how small the Raw was.

FYI, my Photon 2 still trumps everything else, if size is the only consideration.

HKJ

Flashaholic
Yes, I know there are smaller lights; the point is I'd never seen a comparison between the Raw and another light I've seen in person, so I didn't realize how small the Raw was.

FYI, my Photon 2 still trumps everything else, if size is the only consideration.

Not by much, here is the wee together with some fauxtons (I do not have a photon):
DSC_3396.jpg

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love that battery junction giveaway BTW. Its on my keychain as well as the black fauxton... say.. where are my keys.? Did you take my keys and snap a picture?

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
hkj: those lights look huge!

well they did, until noticed the AA battery next to them and then took a battery to my hand. :)

yeah, main reason i ordered the Raw while ago was that it is small, cool looking light with some actual power too.

just hoping it will arrive as soon as possible. anxious!

i so want Wee but knowing my paws it is probably too wee for me to use.. it already feels funny just to try to use a AA battery as Raw substitute right now. -hahah-

wonder if lummi would make an AL version of wee.. it would weigh.. well.. basically nothing :)

scottaw

Enlightened
I sold my wee awhile ago, just too dang small, i was afraid to lose it, and i felt like will ferrel in that sketch where he has the teeeny tiny cell phone, it looks ridiculous in my hand.

deusexaethera

Banned
The hell you say. :eek:oo: What kind of battery does the Firefli run on?

Meh. The Wee produces way more light than that. This thing is my new replacement for the Arc-AAA I lost. (he says for the 3rd time. :duh2:)