Dereelight CL1H 3SD runtimes on Med/Low?

sstmax

Newly Enlightened
I took delivery of one of these today. I've searched this site but I can't find any runtimes for medium and low for this light with the 3SD pill.

Also, any information on output in lumens on all three settings with the Q3 5A pill?

gilly

Enlightened
I've done a couple of novice runtime tests on my CL1H V4 3SD and only got around 6 hours on low. Not very efficient unfortunately. I'd PM Flashcrazy for info - I'm sure he has specifics.

Great light, just not too efficient on low!

primox1

Newly Enlightened
good post...im actually very interested to know this information as well. keep us posted if you find out. thx!

sstmax

Newly Enlightened
With a decent 18650 i get 8-9 hours on low and 4 on medium with the SD pill.

I emailed Alan at Dereelight and he replied as follows:

Runtime on high --1.5 hours, Med--2.8 hours, Low--10 hours.

electric sheep is your 3SD the more recent 1.2A pill or the older one driven at 1A? I presume that as this is a fully regulated pill, the choice of emitter shouldn't affect runtime??

electric sheep

Enlightened
Yes it is the recent digital pill run on 18650's but i do find a variance in 18650 performance both cells and dedicated chargers. my Wolf Eyes charger only goes to 4.1 v but another make goes to 4.19. I have some AW and some Trustfire and one unknown brand all rated 2200 but not the same run times. My Multi Mode pill is more efficient than the digital but that's because i run two 18650's and halve run time to compare.

Latest posts