Will a Dereelight DBS r2 or MC-E pill and reflector fit in a Raidfire Spear body?

AfterWork Ninja

Newly Enlightened
Probably a stupid question but I figured I would ask.

I bought the Spear and it wasn't what I expected so I am going to try the DBS next. I figured I would get the MC-E while I'm at it.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably a stupid question but I figured I would ask.

I bought the Spear and it wasn't what I expected so I am going to try the DBS next. I figured I would get the MC-E while I'm at it.

I'm wondering, what may I ask is Spear not what you expected? Cos I'm considering this light at the moment. Thanks.

AfterWork Ninja

Newly Enlightened
I'm wondering, what may I ask is Spear not what you expected? Cos I'm considering this light at the moment. Thanks.

I bought a used one off of ebay for a decent price. It just doesn't focus as tightly as I expected. It doesn't live up to all of the beamshot photos you see in various threads. I don't have much experience with anything besides a Surefire 6p so I bought a Dereelight DBS to compare to the Spear.

Don't get me wrong it throws pretty far, but I am greedy. Even if the DBS is much better I will still keep the Spear because it seams to be a good light and I love the body style.