• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 3 speed modules for the Extreme Micro.

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 8pcs of the 3 speed Extreme Micro modules up for sale. No fancy blinking modes, just low, medium and, high. Simple. The output levels are: low = 15ma, medium = 160ma and high = 475ma. The LED used is a Golden Dragon with lens. Bin#:LW W51M-KX-6L and made by Osram. The tint is a bit on the warm side similar to a VO tint of an SSC-P4. Light output in high is pretty impressive. $138.00 each shipped by Express. Buy an Extreme Micro module for $138.00 and get an Extreme III for an additional $75.00. Send payment to arcmania (at) hotmail (dot) com Make sure to include your CPF NAME. Otherwise, I will have trouble trying to figure out who you are which leads to slow shipping. Thank you.

ARC mania

t9fnua.jpg

2rc4wag.jpg

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Question???
Is it the three speed pictured with the Golden Dragon and a separate reflector ?
or is it like the original multi function with the shallow reflector?? My concern is will you be selling the new 3 Sp. with a reflector that will fit in my EM that has a multi function module with blink mode?

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
As an option will offer a choice to have the strobe and SOS functions. You can choose a module with the following functions as: low, medium, high, beacon, strobe and, SOS or simply: low, medium, and high.

ARC mania

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are upgrade modules for the Extreme Micro CR2 powered flashlight. The module will converter your existing Extreme Micro to have three levels of brightness. Extreme Micro pictured is not included.

ARC mania