• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : 3200-3600 lumens Mac's Quad-P7 Elephant II (price drop)

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Up for sale is this INSANELY BRIGHT Mac's Custom 3200-3600 lumens Quad-P7 Elephant II

I got it second hand from a member who kept it in pristine condition. I only did the same and could not put this high value custom into use. It is still in 99.9% perfect condition.

The original sale thread can be found HERE

snip from the post :
-FiveMega Ellephant II Host in Gun Metal Grey with Finned and Fluted Head
-Quad "D" Bin 800-900 Lumens each "WO" Tint
-D2DIM Driver board with 100% variable brightness or 5 Discrete Levels
-Uses 4x 18650 Li-Ion cells
-MCR27XR Reflectors
-Led-Zeppelins Awesome Heatsink
Only a few of these were actually sold at the original price by Mac, if you read the provided link you'll find out Mac actually mistaken on his calculation and had to bump the price up for the later offering, which was also different (different heatsink, no more metal reflectors...). Anyway, I did not get it directly from Mac and did not pay the original advantageous price, in case you wonder. :poof:

More threads about this beast HERE and beamshots also HERE.

img5399.jpg

My asking price includes the light, premium quality original battery carrier, and four brand new 18650 protected AW batteries. I do not know if the light was sold with a battery carrier charging plug, but I do not have it.

Asking SOLD shipped from France, PP fees included. Shipped priority but not insured nor trackable. Insurance available at actual cost (in that case the declared value on custom forms can't be different from the insured value). I won't be held responsible for lost/damaged/stolen during it's journey, once this is in the mail my part of the deal is done. This shipping method has always worked very nicely so far but it's your call and risk. I should be able to ship the light within a couple days once payment is received (please mind the timezones). I need the cash so the sale will be final.

First "I'll take it" gets it. Please do not ask questions or try to bargain after an "I'll take it". I offer no other payment method other than paypal, except if you are in France, I'll accept a cheque or cash at my discretion.

Questions or PM are welcome but an unconditionnal "I'll take it" is the only word that reserves the light. It's valid whether posted here or by PM, in case of multiples, I'll look at forum's timestamp to rule it out.

Cheers and thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS : 3200-3600 lumens Mac's Quad-P7 Elephant II

I have this same light, I got it straight from Mac. It did not come with the charging plug. :)

Someone is gonna be a happy camper! :D

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened

Just wondering why sell this great light. I do have one buildt by LedZepplin and it have been in use almost every day since I got it.

P1020622-1.jpg

DSC05009.jpg

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi ZeissOEM2,
The first reason is I have no real use for it, I live in town and if I pull this one out in a public place, police will be called :grin2:
Seriously, there really is nothing wrong with it. Right now I just can't justify such a high value custom light, especially since it is not the only one I own (I'm a happy SPY007 owner, not mentionning a Ti Sundrop...:poof:).

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would be interrested in a Ti-Haiku+cash, too :sssh:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did I mention this was the most insanely bright LED light in such a refined host ?

Let me be clear about this : I take NO responsibility for injuries or property damage that migh result from someone looking INTO this light at full power :devil: :devil: :naughty: :nana:

Last edited:

bf1

Enlightened

You got to love Mac's builds. The Elle 11 is a winner.

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : 3200-3600 lumens Mac's Quad-P7 Elephant II (price drop)

Price drop :oops:

Last edited:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : 3200-3600 lumens Mac's Quad-P7 Elephant II (price drop)

BUMP!

Last edited: