• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Superflashlight III - Cree'd

SOLD

This awesome light has been bought and sold between me and fuhgetaboudit several times in the past year, but now it's going to the boards. Absolutely stunning SFIII with an awesome Cree mod by Mac. Mint condition. Per Mac: It started off as a 800mah driven TYOH bin light with an optic. Now it sports a P3 Bin Cree XR-E and a TNC HyperLux V reflector. Compared to a 5 watt WYOS SFIII with a MCR38 it blows it out of the water. The 5 Watter does have a larger hotspot though dimmer and the Cree has 4x the side spill.

$450 shipped, SOLD.

Pics from Mac:
c3602f34.jpg

ec62b2b8.jpg

8db899c4.jpg

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Superflashlight III - Cree'd by Mac

I believe I remember this light (Xmas gift from Kenster?) very nice light. It also has a star so it can be upgraded easily. If you or the purchaser wants to send it to me I can upgrade it to a Q5, R2 or Q3 Warm tinted 5a led for the cost of the LED and shipping.

Mac

I believe I remember this light (Xmas gift from Kenster?) very nice light. It also has a star so it can be upgraded easily. If you or the purchaser wants to send it to me I can upgrade it to a Q5, R2 or Q3 Warm tinted 5a led for the cost of the LED and shipping.

Mac

Yes, that's the one. Beautiful work, Mac. Thank you for that very generous offer! Either I or the new owner may very well take you up on that. I appreciate it. :bow:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't express how much I like this flashlight! When I first joined the forums back in June of last year, I ran across this very set of pics when I clicked on Mac's Customs sigline photo link. Boy was I excited to find out what it was. To me, this is EXACTLY what a flashlight is supposed to look like. I was even more excited to see it in person one day during a meetup with 'dad'. The knurling is impeccable, the fin radius' on the head are perfect, threads are buttery-smooth......just a real beauty to behold. :bow:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2578096&postcount=96

If you've got the funds and are on the fence....get off already! :naughty: These don't come up for sale that often.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Superflashlight III - Cree'd, Another Big Price Drop!

Dude.............I know your not drinking but........are you drinking????
That price is crazy...........look at the history of those......

qarawol

Enlightened
Re: FS: Superflashlight III - Cree'd, Another Big Price Drop!

Hey 'proline'

Thanks for beating me to the punch. I have 3 of the SF-III's and really like them.

For saving me a few $$$$ and ONLY if you want... PM me your address and I'll send you FREE of charge a CUSTOM LEATHER HOLSTER I made specifically for the 'ARC mania' SuperFlashlight III.

Look at post #23 on this thread... https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/160337

Njoy...