I Can't Believe Who Won American Idol!

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast
I Can\'t Believe Who Won American Idol!

Living in L.A., I was driven to AOL to find the AI chat line and there it was..the winner.

I'm totally disappointed but not surprised. I won't reveal who the winner is but I can definitely tell you that... it's a guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Marty

Catapult

Enlightened
Re: I Can\'t Believe Who Won American Idol!

I saw it just as it ended. Yep, it's a guy all right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

They're supposed to have a 2 hour special here starting in about 20 minutes.
I hope Clay wins. Ruben is good too, but kept flashing the number 205 (his area code) until all I thought when I saw him was 205. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Clay already got kicked off but came back as a wildcard winner when they did the "Final 12" show.

keithhr

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really didn't care for Ruben, his style, or the way he sings. More importantly, he really has a health problem being as heavy as he is.

Marty Weiner

Flashlight Enthusiast

Word was that he was breathing very heavy during the shows. He's over 350 pounds and is what, maybe 20 years old. He may go the way of Luther Vandross.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

Ruben was sure sweating a lot too. I attributed that to his weight. I heard he was 24 years old on the show, and 25 years old on the 10:00 news. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I thought Clay would win, but he lost by about 1400 votes (out of over 24 million). Maybe they should do a re-count, including pregnant and dangling chads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif