• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: BNIP HAIII Muyshondt Aeon R2 **TIP**

The Sun

Enlightened
**Trade in Progress**

For sale, brand new Aeon R2 Natural HAIII. Includes all original packaging, etc. as if bought new. I will post pic's later if so desired.

$175 shipped, via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation. All forms of PayPal are accepted and appreciated!!! First "I'll Take It" posted take's home the prize!!! Please PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks!!!:thumbsup::twothumbs

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: WTS: BNIP HAIII Muyshondt Aeon R2

whadaya got? :thumbsup:

The Sun

Enlightened

i'm looking more for a sale on this one to finance some other vice's, but i'll entertain some interesting trade offers. :D

The Sun

Enlightened

ra twisty 120 a little pocket worn but badass

is it 100% functional? i'm not worried about a little wear, are we talking like serious battle scars? got a pic?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it!

:nana:

Just kiddin'. I am just havin' a bit of fun with The Sun; He will know what I mean.:p

Mossyoak is a great girl by the way!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
i was looking in my pm box and still have the pm from goat where he wanted to trade a black aeon for my twisty before i even got it.

:nana:

How have you been Mossy? I think that it is a square deal; I was just having fun with The Sun.

To The Sun,

If you haven't dealt with Mossy before, you will find out in this deal that he is a swell fellow.

The Sun

Enlightened
this will be my first dealing with mossy, but i've seen him around enough to know he's a stand-up-guy.

goat, next time i have something up for trade or sale i'll just PM you first to see if you want it, before it gets snatched up...hehehe:crackup:

thanks guys!!!