Fenix TK 11 mounted on weapon ?

Brother Ali

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to know how many of you have a Fenix TK 11 reg. or R2 mounted on a weapon ? Pictures would be great to see how you mounted them :twothumbs

polarbare

Newly Enlightened
Nope - but I have mounted an L1T. The mount I used was a Viking Tactics mount http://www.vikingtactics.com/prod_vtac_lightmount.html - for the L1T I used the insert, but I just measured the inside diameter without the insert and it is about 25.55 mm. the length of the mount is 38.92 mm (hey , I had some calipers laying around :) ) I think the TK 11 has a 25mm body, but don't know what the spacing is between the bezel and that back ring.

Here's a couple of pics of the mount with the L1T so you can get a feel for the size. Note that it is an offset mount, but it works with thumb up to the tail cap quite nicely with the hand on the rails. Just checked the offset, and the 1.5" head on the TK11 should clear the rail.

viewFile.html

viewFile.html

Nice thing is the mount very lightweight and is only like $20, but you can probably get it cheaper if you hunt around.

I've only put about 100 rnds thru it with the light on, but the light still works fine.

P.S. I presume you're talking about mounting to an AR with rails - if not, I got nuthin' :)

Last edited:

2swift

Newly Enlightened
Sorry no pics. Used a 1in. Warne quick detach weaver ring to mount a tk11 on the rail of a shotgun. I did take the grip ring off the light but it still would of worked if I had left it on. Light works great on the 12 gauge. Hundreds of rounds so far and no problems.

Mattole

Newly Enlightened
I have a Dereelight DBS V3 R2 mounted on my M1 carbine, and it works GREAT. I replaced the M1 handguard with an Ultimak M6 Optics Mount rail and attached the Dereelight using a Viking Tactics flashlight mount.

bullettproof

Enlightened
I have a Dereelight DBS V3 R2 mounted on my M1 carbine, and it works GREAT. I replaced the M1 handguard with an Ultimak M6 Optics Mount rail and attached the Dereelight using a Viking Tactics flashlight mount.

I have to see that on an M1 Carbine! That must look different.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im thinking of mounting my Fenix TK-21 on an AR.
I use quick release scope rings so if needed I can move the light from gun to gun