• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Brand New Exolion Ti

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a Brand New Exolion Ti CR2 gem. I picked up the last Ti Exolion that maker GregW had sitting in a drawer. I also got a SS version and I decided I will keep the SS and let the Ti version go. It comes with a Brand New Protected AW CR2 battery and split ring in a nice velvet case, it also has a green tritium vial in the tail.This is a three stage light. Click on the pictures and you will see it is mint. $295 (sold for $275) shipped conus, international $7 additional M.O. or Paypal (PP add 4%).

First I' ll take it gets it

Last edited:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Brand New Exolion Ti

From the maker:

Specs of this flashlight are:
Full Titanium body
Brass "Can" for better heat transference
UCL™ lens from Flashlightlens.com for 99% light transmission
McGizmo's McR-16 reflector for that perfect beam
Premium TWOH/TXOH emitter
Three stage light (Low, High, Burst), with user adjustable High level
Full O-Ring protection
Green Tritium vial in the tail
Protected RCR2 battery
Dimensions: 50mm x 18.9mm

This light is meant to be a tough key-chain light that hangs together with all your keys for EDC. Even with a Grade 5 (6AL-4V) titanium body, there will eventually be scratches if you put it on the keychain, but it should not affect the appearance of the Exolion as the scratches will blend in with the machined finish of the titanium body. This is unlike an HAIII aluminium flashlight, where each scratch will stand out, appearing in silver, once the scratch is deep enough to penetrate the HAIII layer.

I've always appreciated good throw, and a perfect beam from my flashlights, which is why I will be using McGizmo's McR-16 for the reflector. With the use of UCL lens, this ensures that as much light as possible goes out the front end. In addition, the use of a protected Rechargable RCR2 really makes it a user as you won't have to spend any more money on lithium batteries, and also won't have to worry about over discharging your Li-ion battery.

With the three stage light, this makes it easy for anyone to find a suitable light level. Low level is approximately 30ma to the LED, and Burst is approximately 800ma (subject to change) to the LED. The High level is fully user adjustable anywhere between the two current levels. You will need to twist on/off within 0.8 seconds to go from one light level to the next. Please note that Burst level should only be used intermittantly as the high current to the LED will produce too much heat for such a small flashlight to cope with for extended periods.

The interface is as follows:
1st On - Low
2nd On - High
3rd On - Burst
4th On - Low
5th On - High
6th On - Burst
7th On - User adjustment to High level

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really nice looking light. What's the possibility of having the emitter updated to a Cree or P4 etc? Do you know if it's even feasible?

I'd "take it" now, but I'm so used to my Q5's and R2's I hate to run anything else.

Thanks,
Dan

donn_

Flashaholic

Really nice looking light. What's the possibility of having the emitter updated to a Cree or P4 etc? Do you know if it's even feasible?

I'd "take it" now, but I'm so used to my Q5's and R2's I hate to run anything else.

Thanks,
Dan

It's feasible. I have one which Mac plunked a U2SWOH into.

sideman7

Newly Enlightened

I've got a Seoul USVOI in mine, and it's brighter than my EX10-R2... A Seoul will be a better match for the reflector than a Cree...