• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Art of the Hide Holester

iocheretyanny

Enlightened
I am looking for Art of the Hide Holesters to fit (not perfectly) a Bitz or Nitecore EX10.

I will consider any..
Shoot me a PM if you have any extra ones that you want some $$ for... :poke:

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
I have a bunch of Holesters, a Bitz and an EX10, and I've never seen or heard of a Holester that fits either of those. Mine sure don't. I've never heard of one that did; sure wish I could find one that fit my Gatlight.

Maybe if you contact the company (AotH) they'll custom-make you one. The owner seemed receptive when I spoke to him; I haven't followed up yet though.

iocheretyanny

Enlightened
I am not sure if will fit. Was planning to take a gamble - I was hoping something made for the PD or Mule is similar enough in size that it will fit.

I am glad that you were able to verify that they do not fit. If you have spoken with the owner - maybe we can do a group buy :twothumbs

Is the Bitz or Nitecore too big or too small for your holsters? - if too small then maybe can be used? for which lights do you have holesters for?

Thanks for the info!

I have a bunch of Holesters, a Bitz and an EX10, and I've never seen or heard of a Holester that fits either of those. Mine sure don't. I've never heard of one that did; sure wish I could find one that fit my Gatlight.

Maybe if you contact the company (AotH) they'll custom-make you one. The owner seemed receptive when I spoke to him; I haven't followed up yet though.

Edwood

Enlightened
Matt at AOTH makes custom fitted holesters. It's best to contact him directly and ask. His holesters fit like a glove, they are hand made and wet formed to fit perfectly.

If you want a more generic holster that is still hand made, try contacting Kazu (sp?) that is a member here. His are not literally molded to the shape of individual lights, but are still very nice work with a lot of custom options.

-Ed

Last edited:

Latest posts