• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pics of some blasted lights and mors services offered

Pontiaker

Enlightened
From left to right, Pineapple body with SF E series tailcap and Solarforce head adapted down to the E series threads. I shaped the adapter to kind of match the shape of the body.Takes any normal 6p drop ins. Blasted everything except the bezel.

Second is a SF body and tailcap shaped by me with a modded kl1 head done by another member, has a sscp4 upgrade and aspherical lense with a GITD oring under it.

Last one is my current EDC, head modded with a cutdown drop in done by Jim then smoothed by me, Vital Gear body with integral tailswitch all blasted after sharp edges were removed. This has the 11074 drop in made for the 18650 batts, I have been running a IMR123 as per Jim and this thing is the brightest light for its size I have ever had, throws like a monster too! With my normal EDC use the battery will last two weeks....

I have been doing some mods for guys like blasting, carving, making some custom pocket clips and threading tailcaps and bodies for regular clips. Email me for a quote on any work you might need.
Thanks!
Matt

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Last edited:

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had to do some research to figure out what the "11074 drop in" is. I assume you mean DX sku 11074 6P clone drop in? It does sound cool put in an E-head. Is it PWM? And who's "Jim?"

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Jim is forum member gmcjimd a super guy, email him for more info.He said he had to turn down the drop in and the insdie of the e1l head to make it fit.
Matt