Push/Pull Focus

deusexaethera

Banned
Why would you want a focusing mechanism like that? Every time you bump the light, it will lose focus.

wkborda

Newly Enlightened
Trust me, once you have tried a LED Lenser P5, you will never again dismiss LL torches...(coming from a guy that owns a TK10, SF G3 w/ R2 drop in module, and a MTE SSC P7).

DaveG

Enlightened
Trust me, once you have tried a LED Lenser P5, you will never again dismiss LL torches...(coming from a guy that owns a TK10, SF G3 w/ R2 drop in module, and a MTE SSC P7).
Have to go along with you on this one.I have one, not a bad light at all.

sardian

Newly Enlightened
I had one of the LED Lenser's. The light is very bright but I didn't like the push pull design. I believe they offer a twisty type focus too which may be better (to me).

When I wanted a sharp focus small beam I could get it with this light but I couldn't keep it, I always bumped the light some way or another and lost my tight focus. There is no way to lock it where you want it. It would be nice if it was harder to push and pull the thing so it wouldn't be so easy to change.

But, it was very bright and it did seem to be made well.

I gave mine to one of my customers (paid off too ;-).

ruriimasu

Enlightened
i had a chance to hands on some of the Led Lensers when i went on a trip to manila. the 'hole' when in flood mode looked too nasty (like the fenix e20). i still havent seen any of these push/pull focus light that gave as nice flood and throw beams as the X2000. but what prevented me from buying an x2000 is because of the bluish tint.. so im still waiting for a good push/pull to come by :sigh: