Coincidence or Sublimnal Programming?

mst3k

Enlightened
My post was read elswhere and suggested to be start here, so here is a reprint:

Oh yeah; so you know what I did?? I would just walk up to people at work, either from behind or head on and shine my cyan Mclux at or around people without saying a word about it:

Just an interesting follow up that kinda surprised me, but today at work, better than 82% of the people showed up dressed in some shade of green. The only thing I can think of is that I flashed, pretty much, everyone at work yesterday with this light. Coincidence or Subliminal programming?? You decide. Muh ah Huh Huh Mwah uh huh huh huh huh HUH HUH

Ok kind of interesting. So I'm putting forth a little scientific experiment for other flashaholics. Just walk through work with different color lights (stay specific lightwise, duh) then post here the day or so after if people in some way reacted to the color of the light that you subliminally subjected them to. Stay subjective people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just to give credit to the poster that suggested pursuing it further, it was:

Rothrandir

Thanks for the idea!

shrap

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
mst3k said:
Oh yeah; so you know what I did?? I would just walk up to people at work, either from behind or head on and shine my cyan Mclux at or around people without saying a word about it:

[/ QUOTE ]

You're weird.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
thanks for persuing the idea! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i find this to be extremely interesting. maybe it's time to whip out the 5d 5w rb monster again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

to bo honest though...i've sold all my other non-white luxeon mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Catapult

Enlightened
Well, maybe if you shine your very white luxeons at people's eyes, maybe they will start showing up in white the next day.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
shrap said:
[ QUOTE ]
mst3k said:

[/ QUOTE ]

You're weird.

[/ QUOTE ] no, it's funny! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Willmore

Enlightened
Hmmm, don't flash them with a light at all and see if they show up nude. Remember, to be a valid test, it must have a null hypothesis. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif