PACIFIC TACTICAL SOLUTIONS, unreliable and slow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasa779

Newly Enlightened
ok i ordered a eagletac p100c2 on 3/5 from them, i send an email 3-4 days later asking why i dont have it, they say it was backordered, ok, w/e im told it will ship on like 3/8-9, and i get $10 back for the trouble, 3/10 i get a shipping notification saying it should arrive in 1-3 days, its 3/16 and i still dont have anything im getting very annoyed with PTS as of now, despite other people having no problem with them

Phill

Newly Enlightened
The only problem i have with your story is the product was backordered and they didnt tell you at any point it would be a delay because of that (assuming you didnt overlook something). The $10 refund is a great gesture though given its $39.99 cost so i can forgive them a a fair bit for that.

As for shipping, assuming it went out when they said then you cant really blame them so much as the shipping company. Its currently 4 working days when you were told 1-3.

When you get it, the true litmus test is what date it will have on when it was shipped - i assume the shipping company will note it somewhere. Like i say the only thing id be disappointed with right now is that they didnt tell you the stock was backordered.

nasa779

Newly Enlightened
i was wondering wth a jeer was lol, but yea, did i mention the shipping was $6 something lol, i mean i dont even know if they shipped it granted i live in Pennsylvania, and there in washington, i would think 3 days, but still 5? i get mail on saturday thats why i counted an additional day

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a Ti AAA from Arc last week. They shipped it out on Tuesday from Phoenix and I didn't receive until today. USPS has been quite slow for me the past month, especially when going coast to coast.

Tekno_Cowboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
There have been a few storms in the last month, that may have contributed to slow delivery.

As far as PTS goes, I've never had anything but great service from Mike. Have you tried calling him up?

Also, if you received a shipping notification, then you'd probably be better off contacting the shipping company to find out if there are any conditions causing delays.

Size15's

Flashaholic
Thread closed.
Please use the appropriate forum - think before you start a new thread.
You could even ask a moderator (via PM) if you're unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.