Best place to buy assorted size o-rings

NastyCop

Newly Enlightened
I'm having problems with my titanium Nitecore EX10. The o-rings seem to not fit correctly. Where can I buy a pack of assorted sized o-rings so I can try each size for a perfect fit?

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dealextreme sells o-rings in many different flavors. Lighthound also sells them. Those are the only two I know of.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take it to a hardware store...plumbing department. Then you can actually try different sizes, and only buy what you need, assuming they have something that fits properly.
If you work somewhere that has a maintenance shop, ask someone where the o-rings are. Usually they'll be in a stack of metal drawers with dividers. We have a huge selection in one of our maintenance shops, and I've gotten o-rings for lights and projects there a few times(though I'll still buy o-rings labeled for specific lights online rather than go out of my way to visit our other plant and dig through a seemingly infinite supply of o-rings that aren't always in the appropriately labeled bins).
Good luck.

saabgoblin

Enlightened
McMaster-Carr online will supply you with virtually any size and composition of O-Ring that you could want. If you have a caliper handy, you can get the exact measurement needed.

RocketTomato

Enlightened
I'm having problems with my titanium Nitecore EX10. The o-rings seem to not fit correctly. Where can I buy a pack of assorted sized o-rings so I can try each size for a perfect fit?

I have been looking for a o-ring assortment also but could not find a good one. I bought one of those metric o-ring kits but they did not contain any useful sizes. That's why I decided to do a group buy. I picked the more commonly used sizes used in flashlights and put together a kit. You can get more information here.

One other problem is that the American made lights, like Surefire use English standard dash sizes, while the foreign made lights use metric o-rings. The current group buy is for English sizes, but if there is enough interest, I might setup a GB for common metric sizes.

Also, if you can contribute O-ring size information for different lights, that would be extremely helpful.